Lytestream Electrical Engineers and Contractors Limited recognises and accepts its responsibility as an employer for providing a safe, healthy workplace and work environment for its employees and others (contractors, visitors and the public) that may be affected by its work.
Lytestream Electrical Engineers and Contractors Limited as the employer undertakes to comply with all statutory health and safety requirements. As well as being fully compliant with Health and Safety Regulations we are always looking to minimise risk and avoid foreseeable problems.
Comply UK are the appointed Health & Safety consultants for Lytestream Electrical Engineers and Contractors Limited.
Employees have completed courses on the following:-
- Asbestos Awareness
- Abrasive Wheel Competence
- Appointed Person First Aid
- Safe use of Steps, Ladders and Working at Heights Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Scissor Lift, Self Propelled Boom Operator Training Certificate (IPAF)
- Advanced Safety & Standard in the Mobile Access Tower industry (PASMA)
- ECS Health & Safety Assessment (CSCS)
- CITB Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) 5 day course
As well as undertaking individual supplier courses for specialist equipment.